20 Questions: Leticia Croft Holguin!
Leticia Croft Holguin is our newest recruit to join the CYB Bay Area chapter! She is such an inspiring woman from whom we can all learn more about breast cancer, and how health can be achieved through empowerment. Find out more about Leticia below!
1. ANY NICKNAMES? NO
2. WHAT IS YOUR FULL TIME JOB? Partners Mortgage 13 years, Accountant, Payroll Manager
3. FIRST THING YOU DO WHEN YOU WAKE UP? Always Greet my 3 year old Sam as I am on his schedule most of the time, and then my 10 year old Isaac…My morning always revolves around my children! My Blessings!
4. FAVORITE HOLIDAY TRADITION? Love Christmas! Tamales, and the look on the children’s faces! I love giving!!!
5. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID? Marine Biologist
6. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Falling Skys, because this has been designated date night for my 10 years old son and I!!!
7. IF YOU COULD BE ANYONE (LIVING OR DEAD), WHO WOULD IT BE? That would be a tie between Mother Teresa and Marilyn Monroe…I am torn between the beauty of giving it all and the beauty of having the power to influence millions…
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Basic Four! Reminds my of my childhood, weekends at my grandmother’s house!
9. IF YOU COULD SNAP YOUR FINGERS AND APPEAR SOMEWHERE ELSE, WHERE WOULD YOU BE? I wouldn’t go anywhere without my boys, so I would have to have the ability to take them with me, I am thinking Atlantis!
10. FAVORITE SONG/ARTIST OF THE MOMENT? Pink! She has a song for all of my moods! Real, Raw, and Empowering! Love Pink
11. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Boxing
12. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Despicable me 2! Hilariously cute and fun!!!
13. YOU WIN A MILLION DOLLARS AND GIVE HALF TO A CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE. WHICH CHARITY WOULD IT BE AND WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THE OTHER HALF? Only one! Joyce Meyer! I love her and she is involved in just about everything in every country! The second half would allow me to live the American Dream and buy a home!!!! White picket fence and all!
14. ON SATURDAYS, I LIKE TO… Spend time with my family! Go to amusement parks, watch shows, beach, parks, what ever they feel like doing!
15. BEST DESSERT YOU HAVE EVER HAD? Icing on a cake in Los Gatos has this delicious Banana Carrot cake…Its just like a carrot cake but Banana! Mmmm!!!
16. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVE? Anything that is unjust, I am all about fairness…
17. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Flying! So I can visit family and friends, and do more! As there would be no drive time!!!
18. WHAT ACHIEVEMENT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF IN YOUR LIFETIME? I like to think my biggest achievement is yet to come! But I am very proud that I was blessed with the ability to teach my children how to react in the face of adversity. That I was blessed with the strength and foresight in knowing I was blessed even in my darkness; that there was a huge bright light to come!
19. WHAT MOTTO/ MANTRA DO YOU LIVE BY? The Lord with use what was meant to harm me to elevate me…Faith, Faith, and more Faith…
20. WHY/HOW DID YOU GET INVOLVED WITH CYB? I met Mara Langer and Helen Chen when I was the keynote speaker at the 9th Annual Breast Cancer connections conference. CYB has an awesome program with an amazing platform, whose mission is in sync with mine: to save lives through empowerment!